ANNOUNCEMENTS, CLICK HERE.
Reminisce ~ Reconnect ~ Reunite
Crawford High School continues to build upon its great heritage with the support of parents, businesses, teachers and alumni.
This site is where you can reconnect with over 28,000 classmates, teachers and staff--those who graduated from Crawford, and those who may have moved but still shared classes, sports, clubs and memories with us, and your teachers and staff. Elementary school and junior high also. All are welcome to reunite here.
So what is it that draws us together? It’s the memories of being together at the height of raging hormones, supreme daring, and ultimate idiocies when all things were possible and friendships were forever. It’s the experience of unforgettable times, for better or worse, that ended our teenage years and launched us into adulthood. We want you to feel welcome here, and we hope you'll share a bit of yourself with us, in this exclusive and private community.
♦ DIRECTIONS TO JOIN ♦
If you have already registered, use the gray login box, located on the top right.
If you do not remember your password, click on "Forgot Password", a link to reset your password will be emailed to the email address you provided at the time of your registration. If you no longer have access to that email box, please Contact Us and ask that your password be reset.
To gain access to all the features of this website, you need to register and create your own personal password. It's easy, free and secure.
- Classmates: Click on the header Classes & Classmates > Your Class Year > and then Your Name. Select Join Here, follow the on-screen instructions to create your password and profile.
If your name is not listed, send us an email with the year you graduated and your FULL NAME as it was when in school. Send your information by clicking "Contact Us" on the left navigation menu.
- Teachers & Staff: Click "Teachers & Staff", find Your Name and click on it. Follow the on-screen instructions.
If your name is not listed, send an email with your name and let us know when you taught at Crawford High School and we will add you. Send your information by clicking "Contact Us" on the left navigation menu.
- Guest Members: To request a Guest Membership, click "Contact Us" on the left navigation menu and give us your FULL name and reason for your request to be added as a Guest Member.
We encourge you to sign-up and fill in as much information as you are comfortable with, but know you can sign-up with as little as your name and class year. Just sign-up and enjoy the memories.
As time goes on, please remember to keep your profile up-to-date with current contact information, especially your email address.
PRIVACY: All contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address) entered into this website will be kept confidential. It will not be shared or distributed. Your contact information is private: your street address, e-mail address, and phone number cannot be seen by the alumni unless you grant permission on your Profile.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to "Whitelist" email@example.com In other words, add this email address to your provider's safe sender list. This ensures you will receive emails from us and not go to your spam folder. If you do not know how to do this, check with your email provider or you can Google "How to whitelist my email".
WHAT IS WHITELISTING?: Whitelisting simply means you are telling your email program to accept emails coming from our Alumni Association website (Class Creator), and your classmates. The technique for whitelisting varies by email program, generally you will see the terms whitelist, Safe List, Safe Senders List or Approved Senders List.
DATA: Information provided on this website is obtained on a "best efforts" basis and no one shall be held liable for any errors or omissions. To correct any data other than your own profile data, which you can update yourself, please go to the ‘Contact Us’ button and send your comments to the website administrator.
SECURITY: No one who has access to this website shall use any of the content for personal or commercial purposes.
This website was created at www.classcreator.com website and is maintained by Jana Glasgow Ditmars, ('81) and Kelly Childers ('81).
RECENT COLT PASSINGS:
We are saddened to report the passing of the following Colts:
- Mike Patty - Class of 1976 - date pending
- John Burton - Class of 1963 - 3/16/2017
- Shirlyn Potter-Daddario - Class of 1966 - 2/1/17
- Danny Felice - Class of 1968 - 2/2/17
- Chuck Peale - Class of 1966 - ?/?/17
- Rit Lim - Class of 2003 - 1/30/17
- Micheal Brown - Class of 1979 - 1/26/17
- Bobby Steagall - Class of 1966 - 1/24/17
- Bonnie Hinrichs Shipley - Class of 1965 - 1/15/17
- Michael Downing - Class of 1965 - 1/14/2017
- Sigrid Overstreet Carlson - Class of 1972 - 1/6/2017
- Barbara Rizzo Moody - Class of 1967 - 1/5/17
- Mike Falconer - Class of 1964 - 12/12/2016
- Bob Smedley - Class of 1964 - 12/4/16
- Carolyn Burrell Kaczmarczyk - Class of 1960 - 11/30/16
- Robert E. Sloan Jr. - Class of 1979 - 11/29/16
- Joe E. Spry - Class of 1967 - 11/29/16
- Art Flores - Class of 1969 - 11/26/16
- Charles Cattell - Class of 1960 - 11/25/16
** Colt Fiesta at the Amigo Spot! Want to connect with Crawford Alumni each month? A group of alum have been getting together each month for years and it could include you! Primarily made up of classes from the 60's, but open to all alumni, they meet at the Amigo Spot restaurant inside the Kings Inn located at 1333 Hotel Circle South (just off the I-8 Freeway). Phone: 619-297-2231. Great music will be performed to accompany your dinner. Come join the fun the 1st Thursday of each month at 5:00 pm. http://kingsinnsandiego.com/
|The School With All The Catchers
It's here! Joe Naiman, class of 1982, has published his book on the history of the Crawford High School Baseball Program. Covering the years of 1958 - 2007. Currently not available in stores, however, you can buy your copy direct from Joe for $19.95. Contact Joe at 760.458.9827.
NOTIFY ME! This NOTIFY ME! feature replaces the former Profile Subscriptions function. All Classmates you were previously following are still present on the new Notify Me page. In addition you will find a variety of new options to allow you to interact with our site exactly the way you wish to. For instance you can now receive notifications by email when events like this happen on our site:
* You receive a new personal message
* Someone leaves a comment on your profile
* Pictures have been added to a photo gallery
* A Classmate has been added to In Memory
* A Classmate posts an In Memory comment
* A new reunion or event is being planned
* A new announcement has been posted
* A new Classmate joins the site
* Pages on the site have been added or updated
* A Missing Classmate has been found
Hey Colts! The Crawford Foundation has a new meeting time starting with our September 13, 2016 meeting. We will now start at 4:00PM in the Crawford Library. This allows the Crawford staff and others who attend to bridge the gap between school activities and the meeting start time. The Board will continue to meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month (except July, August and December). We welcome fellow alumni who wish to become new members of the Board of Directors. As a board member, you would be helping with fundraisers and special projects at Crawford, as well as supporting the Alumni Association and its events. If you can't commit to our meetings and still want to help, there are subcommittees with various projects that need willing participants. If you are interested in joining either team, please contact us at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org